Friday, August 8, 2008

Natural History Workshop

This painting was done as a demo at one of my workshops in the Rose Garden at the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles.

I discontinued the workshop several years ago, but have had requests to get it going again. I decided to record it and put it on line. This way, people will be able to take part from any location in the world. It will begin September 1, 2008. You can hear the audio podcast introduction today and get more information at keni.com

However, there may be some who live in the Los Angeles area and would like to participate in a face-to-face workshop. If that's you, please let me know. I'll get in touch with you and see what we can work out.

This 9"x12" original watercolor painting is for sale for $350 unframed. Contact me if you are interested in it.

No comments: